CLIENT PHOTOS - Some of our favorites we have been sent
CLIENT TESTIMONIALS | STORIES | PHOTOS & VIDEOS
HELICOPTERS // ANNECY AIRPORT
Annecy Airport - Annecy 'Meythet' Airport
- Airport codes: IATA: NCY - ICAO: LFLP
- Type: Regional Airport
- Scheduled airline service: YES
- Latitude: 45.929199 | 45 55.751953 N | N45 55 45
- Longitude: 6.098760 | 06 5.925608 E | E006 05 55
- Field elevation: 1,521 ft/464 m MSL
Annecy to Val Thorens transfer times
- Road transfer time - 135 mins (2 hours 15 mins)
- Helicopter transfer time - 23 mins
Annecy Airport provides access to a vast number of ski resorts with the majority within just a few hours driving time and an even less helicopter transfer time. This reduced transfer time in turn dramatically reduces the helicopter transfer cost making it less expensive and even more affordable. The Three Valleys; Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens and Les Menuires as well as the Tarentaise resorts of Val d’Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs, and La Plagne can be reached by helicopter within a 25-30 minute transfer time.
Air France is the only airline that has a regular service in and out of Annecy! Annecy Airport it mainly used by executive and private jets!